- Safety alerts and reminders
- Weather warnings
- Policy & procedure changes
- General information and updates
- Filter messages to applicable personnel
- Include documents or images
Archives for February 2017
I know it’s here somewhere…
Be organized. They’ll expect it.
- Regulatory bodies
- Legal groups
- Insurance companies
- Community members
The solution is simple.
For as little as $99/month…
- Store and retrieve your reports quickly.
- Use equipment profiles to maintain service records, purchase documents, and more.
- Automatically create training certificates in employee profiles.
- Send and track employee acknowledgements.
- Establish auditing programs and document corrective actions.
- Control and provide access to your policies, procedures and other documents.
But not everyone plans not to.
Create a culture of accident prevention.
- Identify deficiencies before they are problems
- Use real time technology to share information
- Track, trend and identify leading indicators
- Get data to make better, more informed decisions
- Allow all employees to participate and be involved
- provide a simple way to report near misses and safety observations
- allow for customization of any report to be paperless
- automate the distribution of information
- provide easy-to-use analytic tools
- and so much more…
Try it free today.
We’ve been working on a number of improvements to HazardScout in the last month. Here are some highlights!
Now when you send an acknowledgment to your employees, you can optionally check the “Require Signature” box.
When checked, this will prompt the employee for a signature for verification purposes. Then you can see the individual signatures when viewing the “Acknowledgment Report”.
If you attach files (e.g. images, pdfs, etc) to an acknowledgment then you can now check the “Require Open” box.
This will require employees to open the attached file(s) before they are able to sign-off on the acknowledgment.
Include Images On Forms
For some audits, you may want to include an image (like a diagram) that the employee can refer to while completing the report. You can now attach images to “Description” fields and the image will be shown on the form while they work. They can even click the image to view it full screen.
NOTE: This feature requires that the observer’s device has an internet connection. If there is no connection, then the image will simply not show.
Negative Audit Scoring
Up until now, scoring was limited to 0-10 points per answer. We’ve now updated the reports to offer negative numbers (down to -10) in case there are responses that should actually decrease the score.
Download PDFs From Email
When a “new report notification” is emailed out, we’ve added a new “Download PDF” button. This allows the recipient to download and/or print a report with one click.
Easier Permissions Management
We’ve made a bunch of improvements to the Roles & Permissions page including (1) the ability to change the order of your roles, (2) “sticky heading” so you can scroll down and still see the role title, and (3) a new checkbox editor for roles pertaining to Reports.
New API Endpoints