Once you sign in to iScout, you will see your Dashboard which looks like this:
The dashboard includes:
- Your open task list
- Summary of responses for the last 30 days (only reports you can see)
- Number of reports received today and in the last 30 days
- Pie graph of the types of reports
- Latest responses
- GPS pins on a Google Map
- Various bar charts of data from “select” fields
- A listing of reports that you are allowed to fill out
NOTE: Each employee will only be able to view summary data for reports that they are allowed to “analyze”. You can manage which reports an employee can “analyze” within the “Roles & Permissions” module (in the Control Panel).
At this time, it is not possible to change the time period, filter, reports, or fields that are shown on the dashboard. In the future, iScout will allow you to filter the data and select different charts, but that is not currently possible.